If you want to get rid of the unwanted hair on your body then you will find several hair removal options available. In order to decide which one is best you will need to determine the area of the body that you do not want the hair, how often the hair has to be removed, and the amount of money that you want to spend on a permanent solution for removing the hair from the area that it is not wanted.
Many women face the hassle of having extra body hair on places that hair is not exactly welcome. Unfortunately, professional hair removal can be very costly leaving these women unsure of how to take care of this problem. Thankfully, there are numerous different methods for removing hair right in the comfort of their own home that women can use. Techniques such as shaving, tweezing or using depilatories do not cost a lot of money and are simple to put into practice.
- Bleaching – It is not exactly a hair removal method but helps to make the hair less noticeable. The process involves applying a chemical in the desired area to remove pigmentation.
- Plucking – A pair of tweezers is required for the purpose. It is quite effective but can be very time consuming.
- Threading – If you want to shape your eyebrows and remove some of the unwanted hair in your upper lip or chin area, you can go for threading. Even the smallest and the thinnest of hairs are removed by it but it is quite painful.
Different Hair Removal Options : How to Use Soft Strip Wax to Remove Unwanted Hair
insertVideo(‘YouTube’, ‘CiI_b1-VjIc’, ‘videoYouTubeSmall’, ”, ‘video_336734’, ”);
HOME REMEDIES FOR HAIR REMOVAL
- Apply a mixture of besan and haldi (turmeric) with a little water, to face. When it dries, gently rub off. This will remove excessive facial hair. This is one of the useful home remedies for hair removal.
- Plucking also helps in the removal of hair. Pluck them once or twice a week.
- Bleaching can also help to remove the facial hair.
- Add a little haldi to the gram flour and water. The hair will come out.
Filed under: Uncategorized |